Premier Watch Repair, Premier Features
Our state-of-the-art service center showcases features that only the best in the watch repair business have access to:
- Our NASA Level Clean Rooms guarantee that your watch will not be at risk of dust or any other microscopic air particles that may inhibit the proper repair/functionality of your timepiece.
- The standard for ISO Certification is so elite, we are the only watch repair service that has access to this level of air quality in the United States.
- Every watch that passes through our doors will have its information accurately recorded and stored in our custom database.
- Our watchmakers and accompanying staff will have access to the latest work benches, desks, tools, and machinery in the business to be able to provide the highest caliber of watch repair to each timepiece.
- All jewelers, watchmakers, and support team members must undergo a background check.
- We have enacted strict security procedures that are implemented on a daily basis, such as a metal-free dress code, monitored in-and-out privileges (accompanied by metal detectors), and the presence of armed guards.
- Our facilities have more cameras than a casino (literally).
- Natural light is an essential part of the watch repair process. So much so that Swiss manufacturers actually make it a necessary requirement to repair their watches.
- By providing our watchmakers with as much natural light as possible, this will improve their ability to focus on each part of the watch for an increased period of time. In simplified terms, the more natural light provided, the less tired our watchmakers eyes become as they focus on each delicate piece of the watch.
- The front entrance of our Watch Repair Service Center has creative flourishes directly inspired by the well-known features of a watch.
- In the center of the floor, there is a large replica of a watch’s internal wheel – representing the piece in a traditional watch that is essential in making it tick.
- Above you, there are thin, circular light fixtures – representing the traditional circular frame of a watch’s face.
- The wall’s of the front entrance will display a metal, link design made from genuine materials – representing the metal, link band that is traditionally associated with watches.
Each of these elements is essential in order to process the service up to the manufactures specifications of care.
Visit Us Today!
Perhaps the most exciting aspect of our Watch Repair Service Center is your ability to witness what it is like to be a watchmaker first hand.
Due to the specifically engineered internal design of our Watch Repair Service Center, we have made it possible for our customers to watch the magic of watch repair, in person, for themselves. Our floor-to-ceiling, glass walls make it easy to watch as timepieces are worked on by our excellent team of watchmakers.
By making an appointment with us, you can experience a day in the life of a watchmaker and potentially realize a passion for watches you never knew you had!
Constructing Our State-of-the-Art Watch Repair Service Center!
Take a behind the scenes look of how our newest development came to be!